I won an auction for a podfic in help_japan , and I’m asking people to help me decide on a fic(s).
If you read the fandom (Castle), you must know most of these fics, but maybe there are a few that you don’t so it will work as a recfic post too, double win!
These are the fics I gathered. I love them all, so whichever comes out as the winner will be fine by me, so please, VOTE, I want your opinion.
Important Note: I still don't have the authors permission to do this, but I'll ask them as soon as possible. If you are one of them and want me to remove your fic, or give your permission, leave a comment, please.
Edited to say: Obviously, the authors are properly credited and a link to the fic entry is added to the podfic entry.
These are the fics that I'm suggesting:
1) A Blank Page is Just History Erased by missymeggins (8198 words)
2) A Burden Shared by handful of sky (1901 words) // Permission Granted
3) Always by IMW (3242 words) // Permission Granted
4) A Simple Hypothetical by veils (3418 words)
5) Between Black and White by veils (3300 words)
6) Big Girls Don’t Cry by xdawnfirex_fic (9232 words) //Permission Granted
7) Crown and Anchor by floatingamoebafloatingamoeba (843 words) Permission Granted
8) Ends Can Surprise You by missymeggins (2797 words)
9) Faintest of Sparks by Scarlet Royal (3074 words) // Permission Granted
10) Mild Irritation by greyslostwho (4772 words) Permission Granted
11) Thaw by handful of sky (4432 words) // Permission Granted
12) When a crime breaks out all the cute girls shout, “Get the good looking guy" by hondagirll (3494 words) // Permission granted
13) Work on that Alibi of Yours by veils (5712 words)
And now, the poll, pick your favorite three (3) fics.
(Introduce the numbers given t to fic, please)
Choose your top 3. Order does not matter. Example: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
If you have a fic you LOVE and would want to see podficced, please say it on the comments. There are just a three ”rules”:
1) It gotta be Castle/Beckett. (‘cause that’s what I like)
2) It can’t be longer than 10,000 words
3) Rating under NC-17, nothing explicit.